Network management is no easy task. Network availability, compliance, and support can be challenging. This problem is compounded when an organization is managing multiple networks spread throughout the world. The trax™ system was developed to help meet these challenges by providing an intuitive window into all network locations – with the power to drill down to a specific location, device, or event.
Businesses are growing more and more dependent on real-time data. Downtime causes a significant impact on business operations. Giving up control of this operation to a third party can be a nervous leap of faith. This is why Nuspire takes a unique, transparent approach to the control of such a mission-critical component of any business.
Letting go of the reins does not have to mean losing sight - or even control - of your network. Nuspire’s custom, web-based portal, trax™, has been specifically designed with this philosophy. Full access to this web-based tool gives Nuspire customers complete real-time visibility into the operations of their network. trax™ was built and tested in the operations of some of the world’s largest companies with the most complicated and challenging network topologies. trax™ is unique and is continuously evolving to meet the ever-increasing security threats.
trax™ - bringing together all components of WAN network management.
trax™ has been built to provide complete transparency so that customers are empowered to let Nuspire take responsibility of their network, affording them the confidence and resources to focus on their enterprise. Some situations call for greater detail and trax™ is ready! From either the overview dashboard or location page, a user can drill down to the most granular data.
- Monitoring – Provides 24/7/365 status of all network devices. Status, performance, and security event information is tracked and visible in real-time. Custom alert systems automate proactive connections to trigger resolution activities within the Nuspire NOC.
- Ticketing – Complete issue and resolution tracking from knowledge base to reporting. Each detail of every engagement is logged and visible to the corporate customer through powerful reporting interface.
- Project Management – Whether a full deployment, upgrade, or maintenance for one or a thousand sites, every aspect of logistics and execution is tracked while real-time reports can be generated from this engine. Dashboards are also available for up-to-the-minute status.
- Site & Device History – Tracking information about hundreds or thousands of locations can be a daunting task for any network management team. trax™ has been designed around the concept of managing a large number of sites to include device status, asset tracking, and issue trending. From serial numbers, to network survey data, to network issues history - the information stored about customer’s remote sites is readily available for quick and efficient access.
- Integrated Reporting – Powerful, fully cross-referenced, reporting tools encompassing all trax™ systems are available in real-time.
- SIEM – High speed, real-time analysis of Firewall/UTM and Windows Event logs with Intelligent Alerting and Dynamic Drill Down Reporting™ provide faster data processing, faster security alerting and faster reaction to security events on the network. The ability to monitor your security information and event management via dashboards and reporting is available through trax™.
- Asset (device) data
- Asset transport logs
- Site details
- Deployment/Project milestone details
- Issue and support logs
- Detailed ticketing
- SIEM data and aggregated status
Outsourcing management of the core network in a large enterprise is a leap of faith and at Nuspire, transparency is key to providing executives peace of mind. This is why NuVu was created. This interactive desktop widget takes up minimal space and is easy to use. NuVu utilizes a touch screen display of ticket information, device information, and an interactive map of all network locations. NuVu is the customer’s network alarm clock providing up-to-date status and alert information.
A robust ticket management system shows the customer not only a ticket's current status but also the overall SLA in real-time.
- SOC availability
- Time to answer - respond
- Ticket creation
- Ticket acknowledgment
- Issue resolution time frame
Project Management – trax™ delivers the project and deployment details managers need to make decisions. From the project management dashboard, a customer can look up a specific site to check project status, history, or a specific milestone. The customer can also interact with the project by providing project notes, work orders, and status updates to each site, or the Nuspire NOC. Site history is detailed and correlated.
Status, asset tracking and issue trending – Tracking information about hundreds or thousands of locations and tens of thousands of devices can be a daunting task for any network management team. trax™ has been designed around the concept of managing a large number of sites over a large geographic footprint.
The customer has the capability to correlate the information across all sites to quickly make decisions and implement new strategies and procedures.
- Issues & tickets
- Communications log
Asset tracking – The trax™ network component asset tracking system gives the user information about each device as well as the history of that device.
Integrated Reporting – Powerful, fully cross-referenced reporting tools encompass all trax™ systems. Reports can be customized based on all data points. For customers with specific needs, reports can be custom-made. Reporting can be delivered via trax™, custom dashboards, or scheduled email. Reports are designed for industry and government regulatory compliance.
trax™ has been built to provide complete transparency so that customers are empowered to let Nuspire take responsibility of their network, affording the customer the confidence and resources to focus on their enterprise.